VirtueRF Microneedling In Dublin, OH
The VirtueRF utilizes the power of radiofrequency (RF) + Micro-Needling.
VirtueRF offers versatile treatments to address your unique concerns and achieve your desired outcome.
A comfortable and sophisticated aesthetic experience that delivers immediate results that improve over time, without your standard social downtime.
The current technology allows our providers to omit the RF function when needed to treat patients to rejuvenate the skin.
Rejuvenate and tighten skin with all that the VirtueRF system has to offer.
- Ideal for all Skin Tones
- No Downtime with Smart RF, our original handpiece is perfect to treat face, neck, décolleté and hands.
- Minimal to moderate downtime for the Exact (orbital area) RF & Deep (body) RF
- ExactRF can treat eye-bags, the delicate area around the mouth and the jawline with precision
- DeepRF treats saggy arms, inner thighs, surgical scars, stretch marks and much more
- Virtually Pain-Free- a topical numbing cream is used for comfort during a treatment
- On average takes less than an hour to complete a treatment
- Tightens and lifts skin
- Improves skins texture
- Reduces discoloration
- Reduces redness
- Minimizes fine line & wrinkles
- Improves sun damaged skin
- Reduces breakouts
- Reduces acne scars and surgical scars
- Reduces stretch marks
- Plumps the skin
- Evens out skin tone
- Ideal treatment to combine with CoolPeel for the ultimate results
- 3-4 treatments on average for best outcome
Power of Combination Therapy
We believe in the power of combination therapy. When combining the VirtueRF and CoolPeel the results will be significant and beneficial for aging skin, acne scarring, severe wrinkling, sun damage, sagging skin and more.
VirtueRF Microneedling results can be seen immediately without the need for significant downtime – Improvements continue for 3-6 months. 3-4 treatments are recommended for the best results – *Results vary from patient to patient.
If a more aggressive treatment is desired, redness, irritation, and blotchiness may last for a few days.
During your consultation, you will be provided with pre and post treatment instructions to help improve the outcome.
Avoid skincare with retinol, lactic acid, and acne medication before treatment and for several days after the treatment to avoid skin irritation. Of course, direct sun exposure is not recommended after the treatment and SPF50 or higher should be worn prior to going outside.